Our experts remain up-to-date on the latest laws and regulations in each jurisdiction, guaranteeing ongoing compliance every step of the way. We serve clients throughout the world, ranging from Fortune 500 multinationals to single family structures and administer many thousands of entities on their behalf.
With an integrated service offering, our clients benefit from the proximity of Harneys law firm and its legal expertise. Value added services include director, liquidator and trustee services, as well as utilising specialists within our fiduciary team. Our offices in different regions allow for assistance in most time zones and our clients enjoy a maximum 24-hour turnaround time on most requests.
Harneys provides the following services as needed:
- provision of a registered office for the entity;
- provision of a physical address for service of process;
- maintenance of the entity’s corporate records and registers;
- attending to the filing of relevant documents, resolutions and information with the relevant government authority;
- attending to payment of annual fees required to maintain the entity in good standing;
- Provision of a broad range of post incorporation administration services including provision of apostilled and legalized documents.